Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Food, Glorious Food!


Since it is now January and my garden has pretty much gone dormant, I’ve decided this is a great excuse for me to post some of the recipes I’ve been meaning to get up here! I've been posting about all this crap I grow, with nary a mention of what it is I do with it!

So I don’t lose track of what I want to do, here are the recipes I’m planning on getting up here as soon as I sober up. Oh 2012, you are already the shit.

            -Jam’s Awesome Sauce Rib Rub
            -Momma’s Multigrain Stuffing
            -The Stew to End All Stews
            -Homemade Body Butter
            -Homemade Body Scrub
            -Save Your Life Salve

I’m sure there are plenty more recipes banging around this ol’ noggin just begging to be posted, but I like to have tangible attainable goals. So there you have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment